- Also known as coach bolts, are typically used to fasten metal to wood.
- The square neck under the head locks the bolt into place.
- A2 stainless steel is functionally equivalent to 304 grade, also known as 18-8 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Can be used as a security fastener. The smooth head prevents unfastening from the head side.
- Diameter (Nominal): M12
- Diameter (Dimension): 12mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.75
- Length (Nominal): 40mm
- Thread Length (Minimum): 30mm
- Neck Width: 12.7mm
- Neck Height: 8.75mm
- Head Diameter: 30.65mm
- Head Height: 6.95mm
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Carriage Bolts
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Round Head
- Head Style Detail: Square Neck
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: A2 Stainless Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: DIN 603 / ISO 8677
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Head Style Round Head
Standards and Specifications DIN 603 / ISO 8677
System of Measurement Metric
Material A2 Stainless Steel
Category Carriage Bolts
Coating Process Uncoated