- Also known as coach bolts, are typically used to fasten metal to wood.
- The square neck under the head locks the bolt into place.
- A2 stainless steel is functionally equivalent to 304 grade, also known as 18-8 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Can be used as a security fastener. The smooth head prevents unfastening from the head side.
- Diameter (Nominal): M12
- Diameter (Dimension): 12mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.75
- Length (Nominal): 40mm
- Thread Length: 30mm
- Head Diameter: 30.65mm
- Head Height: 6.95mm
- Neck Width: 12.7mm
- Neck Height: 8.75mm
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Carriage Bolts
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Round Head
- Head Style Detail: Square Neck
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: A2 Stainless Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: DIN 603 / ISO 8677
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Material A2 Stainless Steel
System of Measurement Metric
Category Carriage Bolts
Coating Process Uncoated
Head Style Round Head
Standards and Specifications DIN 603 / ISO 8677