- Weld nuts are used to weld the nut onto a host material.
- A2 stainless steel is functionally equivalent to 304 grade, also known as 18-8 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): M12
- Thread Pitch: 1.75
- Diameter (Dimension): 12mm
- Thread Length: 10mm
- Across Flats (Basic): 19mm
- Height (Basic): 10mm
- Product Class: Internally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Nuts
- Category: Hex Weld Nuts
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Drive Style: External Hex Drive
- Thread Length: Full Thread
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: A2 Stainless Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: DIN 929
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Category Hex Weld Nuts
Drive Style External Hex Drive
Coating Process Uncoated
Material A2 Stainless Steel
Standards and Specifications DIN 929
System of Measurement Metric