- Socket cap screws are precision fasteners often used in machine parts, die fixturing and clamping.
- An internal hex socket drive is also known as an Allen drive.
- A low head socket cap screw offers a reduced profile head height and uses a smaller drive recess.
- Alloy steel fasteners are significantly stronger than standard low carbon steel fasteners.
- Diameter (Nominal): #8
- Thread Pitch: 32
- Length (Nominal): 1/2"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Socket Head Cap Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Unbrako®
- Head Style: Low Cylindrical Head
- Drive Style: Hex Socket Drive
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Material Grade: Alloy Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.3.1
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Coating Process Uncoated
Material Alloy Steel
Drive Style Hex Socket Drive
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.3.1
System of Measurement US Units
Head Style Low Cylindrical Head
Category Socket Head Cap Screws