- Also known as a clinch standoff or captive standoff.
- Standoffs are threaded separators used to raise one component above another.
- Ideal for applications where mounting, spacing or stacking of boards or panels is required.
- Frequently used in electronics to raise a printed-circuit board above a surface.
- When pressed into round holes, mounts permanently into sheet metal.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): #6
- Thread Pitch: 32
- Length (Nominal): 7/16"
- Outside Diameter (Nominal): 0.275"
- Product Class: Spacers and Standoffs
- Order: Standoffs
- Category: Self-Clinching Standoffs
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Hex Head
- Drive Style: External Hex Drive
- Threading: Blind Threaded Style
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 303 Stainless Steel (18-8)
- Coating: Uncoated
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Drive Style External Hex Drive
Coating Process Uncoated
System of Measurement US Units
Material AISI 303 Stainless Steel (18-8)
Category Self-Clinching Standoffs
Outer Diameter 0.275"
Head Style Hex Head