- Self clinching studs are designed to become permanent fixtures of the parts they are installed onto.
- Forcing the clinching ring into softer material causes it to deform and lock into the shank.
- Pressed into a drilled or punched hole with an arbor press or a similar pressure tool.
- Diameter (Nominal): #6
- Thread Pitch: 32
- Length (Nominal): 1/2"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Self-Clinching Studs
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Flush Head
- Head Style Detail: Annular Groove and 12 Ribs
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Material Processes: Case Hardened
- Coating: Zinc Plated and Baked
- Coating Color: Clear
- Hardness Rating: Rockwell C45 min. / Core=C29-C38
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Coating Process Zinc Plated and Baked, Clear
Category Self-Clinching Studs
Head Style Flush Head
System of Measurement US Units