- Socket cap screws are precision fasteners often used in machine parts, die fixturing and clamping.
- An internal hex socket drive is also known as an Allen drive.
- A low head socket cap screw offers a reduced profile head height and uses a smaller drive recess.
- Type 304 stainless steel is defined as a Chromium-Nickel austenitic alloy.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): #6
- Thread Pitch: 32
- Length (Nominal): 1/2"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Socket Head Cap Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Low Cylindrical Head
- Drive Style: Hex Socket Drive
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)
- Coating: Uncoated
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
System of Measurement US Units
Category Socket Head Cap Screws
Head Style Low Cylindrical Head
Drive Style Hex Socket Drive
Material AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)
Coating Process Uncoated