- SAE flat washer dimensions were developed by the Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Type 316 stainless steel is considered "marine grade".
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- The nominal diameter is the bolt size to use for this flat washer.
- Diameter (Nominal): 5/16"
- Inside Diameter (Nominal): 11/32"
- Inside Diameter (Minimum): 0.339"
- Inside Diameter (Maximum): 0.359"
- Outside Diameter (Nominal): 11/16"
- Outside Diameter (Minimum): 0.681"
- Outside Diameter (Maximum): 0.703"
- Thickness (Nominal): 1/16"
- Thickness (Minimum): 0.051"
- Thickness (Maximum): 0.08"
- Product Class: Washers
- Order: Flat Washers
- Category: Standard Flat Washers
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Form and Design: SAE Flat Washer Dimensions
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.21.1-2009
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Coating Process Uncoated
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.21.1-2009
Material AISI 316 Stainless Steel
Category Standard Flat Washers
Inner Diameter 11/32"
System of Measurement US Units
Outer Diameter 11/16"