- Machine bolts are most commonly used in construction applications.
- Machine bolts tolerances are typically less precise than those of cap screws.
- Unlike cap screws, does not have a washer face or a machined point.
- Diameter (Nominal): 5/16"
- Thread Pitch: 18
- Length (Nominal): 1-3/8"
- Thread Length: 7/8"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Machine Bolts
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Square Head
- Drive Style: External Square Drive
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Coating: Zinc Plated
- Coating Color: Clear
- Hardness Rating: Rockwell B69-B100
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.2.1 and SAE J429
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
System of Measurement US Units
Category Machine Bolts
Coating Process Zinc Plated, Clear
Drive Style External Square Drive
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.2.1 and SAE J429
Head Style Square Head