- Machine bolts are most commonly used in construction applications.
- Machine bolts tolerances are typically less precise than those of cap screws.
- Unlike cap screws, does not have a washer face or a machined point.
- Diameter (Nominal): 5/16"
- Thread Pitch: 18
- Length (Nominal): 1-3/8"
- Thread Length (Minimum): 7/8"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Machine Bolts
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Square Head
- Drive Style: External Square Drive
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Coating: Zinc Plated
- Coating Color: Clear
- Hardness Rating: Rockwell B69-B100
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.2.1 and SAE J429
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Category Machine Bolts
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.2.1 and SAE J429
Drive Style External Square Drive
System of Measurement US Units
Coating Process Zinc Plated, Clear
Head Style Square Head