- Also known as self-tapping screws, these are mostly used in thin gauge sheet metal applications.
- Features HI-LO alternating high and low double-lead threading for low stress applications.
- HI-LO threading increases pull-out resistance and reduces cracking in plastic bosses.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): #4
- Length (Nominal): 1/2"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Thread Cutting Fasteners
- Category: Self-Tapping Sheet Metal Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Pan Head
- Drive Style: Cruciform Recess Drive
- Drive Detail: Phillips Type H
- Threading: Hi-Lo Double-Lead Thread
- Thread Length: Full Thread
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 410 Stainless Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- HI-LO® is a registered trademark of Illinois Tool Works. Our screws are not necessarily authorized or manufactured by Illinois Tool Works.
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Drive Style Cruciform Recess Drive
Head Style Pan Head
Coating Process Uncoated
Material AISI 410 Stainless Steel
System of Measurement US Units
Category Self-Tapping Sheet Metal Screws