- SAE flat washer dimensions were developed by the Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Type 316 stainless steel is considered "marine grade".
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- The nominal diameter is the bolt size to use for this flat washer.
- Diameter (Nominal): 3/8"
- Diameter (Dimension): 0.375"
- Product Class: Washers
- Order: Flat Washers
- Category: Standard Flat Washers
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Form and Design: SAE Flat Washer Dimensions
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.21.1-2009
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Coating Process Uncoated
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.21.1-2009
Material AISI 316 Stainless Steel
System of Measurement US Units
Category Standard Flat Washers