- A blind rivet is used when you don't have access to the back side of the material being riveted.
- Aluminum: light weight, corrosion resistant and has excellent electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Diameter (Nominal): 3/16"
- Grip Range: 0.75"-0.87"
- Product Class: Rivets
- Order: Rivets
- Category: Blind Rivets
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Form and Design: Aluminum Body / Steel Pin
- Head Style: Large Flange Dome Head
- Material: Aluminum
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: SAE J1200
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Head Style Large Flange Dome Head
System of Measurement US Units
Category Blind Rivets
Standards and Specifications SAE J1200
Coating Process Uncoated