- Also known as self-tapping screws, these are mostly used in thin gauge sheet metal applications.
- Type "AB" sheet metal tapping screws feature a sharp point and fine threading.
- Diameter (Nominal): #12
- Length (Nominal): 2"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Thread Cutting Fasteners
- Category: Self-Tapping Sheet Metal Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Form and Design: Type "AB"
- Head Style: Hex Indented Washer Head
- Drive Style: Hex Slotted Drive
- Thread Length: Full Thread
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Material Processes: Case Hardened
- Coating: Zinc Plated
- Coating Color: Clear
- Hardness Rating: Rockwell C45 min. / Core=C28-C38
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.6.3 and SAE J933
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Head Style Hex Indented Washer Head
Drive Style Hex Slotted Drive
Coating Process Zinc Plated, Clear
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.6.3 and SAE J933
System of Measurement US Units
Category Self-Tapping Sheet Metal Screws