- Also known as self-tapping screws, these are mostly used in thin gauge sheet metal applications.
- Features HI-LO alternating high and low double-lead threading for low stress applications.
- Type 304 stainless steel is defined as a Chromium-Nickel austenitic alloy.
- HI-LO threading increases pull-out resistance and reduces cracking in plastic bosses.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): #10
- Length (Nominal): 3/4"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Thread Cutting Fasteners
- Category: Self-Tapping Sheet Metal Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Flat Countersunk Head
- Head Style Detail: 82 Degree Countersink
- Drive Style: Cruciform Recess Drive
- Drive Detail: Phillips Type H
- Threading: Hi-Lo Double-Lead Thread
- Thread Length: Full Thread
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)
- Coating: Uncoated
- HI-LO® is a registered trademark of Illinois Tool Works. Our screws are not necessarily authorized or manufactured by Illinois Tool Works.
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Category Self-Tapping Sheet Metal Screws
Material AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)
Drive Style Cruciform Recess Drive
Head Style Flat Countersunk Head
System of Measurement US Units
Coating Process Uncoated