- A drill shaped point is used to cut through thick and hard material without needing a pilot hole.
- Type 304 stainless steel is defined as a Chromium-Nickel austenitic alloy.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): #10
- Length (Nominal): 1"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Thread Cutting Fasteners
- Category: Self-Drilling Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Flat Countersunk Head
- Head Style Detail: 82 Degree Countersink
- Drive Style: Cruciform Recess Drive
- Drive Detail: Phillips Type H
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Point: Self-Drilling Point
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.6.3 and SAE J78
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
System of Measurement US Units
Category Self-Drilling Screws
Coating Process Uncoated
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.6.3 and SAE J78
Drive Style Cruciform Recess Drive
Head Style Flat Countersunk Head
Material AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)