- A drill shaped point is used to cut through thick and hard material without needing a pilot hole.
- A 6-lobe recess is also known as a hexalobular internal drive.
- Diameter (Nominal): #10
- Length (Nominal): 1"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Thread Cutting Fasteners
- Category: Self-Drilling Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Flat Countersunk Head
- Head Style Detail: 82 Degree Countersink
- Drive Style: 6-Lobe Drive
- Drive Detail: Torx Alternative
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Point: Self-Drilling Point
- Material: Steel
- Material Processes: Case Hardened
- Coating: Zinc Plated and Baked
- Coating Color: Clear
- Hardness Rating: Rockwell C50-C56 / Core=C32-C40
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.6.3 and SAE J78
- Torx® and Torx Plus® are trademarks of Acument Global Technologies Inc. Unless specified, our screws are not necessarily authorized or manufactured by Acument Global Technologies Inc.
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Coating Process Zinc Plated and Baked, Clear
Drive Style 6-Lobe Drive
Head Style Flat Countersunk Head
System of Measurement US Units
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.6.3 and SAE J78
Category Self-Drilling Screws