- Deck screws are designed to be used in hard or soft wood decking boards.
- A Type 17 point is a special sharp point fluted to capture and eject wood chips.
- Type 17 point screws feature a long sharp point that is fluted in order to capture chips.
- Type 304 stainless steel is defined as a Chromium-Nickel austenitic alloy.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): #10
- Diameter (Dimension): 0.1875"
- Thread Pitch: 8
- Length (Nominal): 1-3/4"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Thread Cutting Fasteners
- Category: Deck Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Bugle Head
- Drive Style: Internal Square Drive
- Pitch: Coarse Thread
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Point: Type 17 Point
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)
- Coating: Uncoated
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Coating Process Uncoated
System of Measurement US Units
Category Deck Screws
Drive Style Internal Square Drive
Material AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)
Head Style Bugle Head