- Superior quality parts by Holo-Krome, made in the U.S.A.
- Socket cap screws are precision fasteners often used in machine parts, die fixturing and clamping.
- An internal hex socket drive is also known as an Allen drive.
- A low head socket cap screw offers a reduced profile head height and uses a smaller drive recess.
- Alloy steel fasteners are significantly stronger than standard low carbon steel fasteners.
- Diameter (Nominal): #10
- Diameter (Dimension): 0.1875"
- Thread Pitch: 32
- Length (Nominal): 3/8"
- Recess Size: 3/32"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Socket Head Cap Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Holo-Krome®
- Head Style: Low Cylindrical Head
- Drive Style: Hex Socket Drive
- Pitch: UNRF Fine Thread
- Threading: Thread Class 3A
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Material Grade: Alloy Steel
- Material Processes: Heat Treated
- Coating: Oxidized
- Coating Color: Black
- Origin: Made in U.S.A.
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.3
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Head Style Low Cylindrical Head
Coating Process Oxidized, Black
Category Socket Head Cap Screws
Drive Style Hex Socket Drive
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.3
Material Alloy Steel
System of Measurement US Units