- Socket cap screws are precision fasteners often used in machine parts, die fixturing and clamping.
- An internal hex socket drive is also known as an Allen drive.
- Button head cap screws have a wider bearing surface and maintain a low head profile.
- Alloy steel fasteners are significantly stronger than standard low carbon steel fasteners.
- Diameter (Nominal): #10
- Thread Pitch: 24
- Length (Nominal): 3/4"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Socket Head Cap Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Button Head
- Drive Style: Hex Socket Drive
- Pitch: UNRC Coarse Thread
- Thread Length: Full Thread
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Material Grade: Alloy Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- Origin: Made in U.S.A.
- Standards and Specifications: ANSI B18.3 and ASTM F835
- A note on our product images: The copyrighted images are schematic representations. These are artistic renderings which may not reflect the exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions of the actual products. For more precise imagery and/or technical references, please contact our customer support team.
Coating Process Uncoated
Category Socket Head Cap Screws
Drive Style Hex Socket Drive
System of Measurement US Units
Standards and Specifications ANSI B18.3 and ASTM F835
Head Style Button Head
Material Alloy Steel