- Socket cap screws are precision fasteners often used in machine parts, die fixturing and clamping.
- An internal hex socket drive is also known as an Allen drive.
- A low head socket cap screw offers a reduced profile head height and uses a smaller drive recess.
- Alloy steel fasteners are significantly stronger than standard low carbon steel fasteners.
- Diameter (Nominal): #10
- Thread Pitch: 24
- Length (Nominal): 1"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Socket Head Cap Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Low Cylindrical Head
- Drive Style: Hex Socket Drive
- Pitch: Coarse Thread
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Material Grade: Alloy Steel
- Material Processes: Heat Treated
- Coating: Oxidized
- Coating Color: Black
- Origin: Made in U.S.A.
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
System of Measurement US Units
Head Style Low Cylindrical Head
Coating Process Oxidized, Black
Drive Style Hex Socket Drive
Category Socket Head Cap Screws
Material Alloy Steel