- Socket cap screws are precision fasteners often used in machine parts, die fixturing and clamping.
- An internal hex socket drive is also known as an Allen drive.
- A low head socket cap screw offers a reduced profile head height and uses a smaller drive recess.
- Alloy steel fasteners are significantly stronger than standard low carbon steel fasteners.
- Diameter (Nominal): #10
- Thread Pitch: 24
- Length (Nominal): 1/2"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Socket Head Cap Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Unbrako®
- Head Style: Low Cylindrical Head
- Drive Style: Hex Socket Drive
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Material Grade: Alloy Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: ASME B18.3.1
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Material Alloy Steel
Head Style Low Cylindrical Head
Standards and Specifications ASME B18.3.1
Category Socket Head Cap Screws
Coating Process Uncoated
Drive Style Hex Socket Drive
System of Measurement US Units