- Socket cap screws are precision fasteners often used in machine parts, die fixturing and clamping.
- An internal hex socket drive is also known as an Allen drive.
- A cylindrically shaped socket head cap screw is considered the strongest of all head styles.
- Type 316 stainless steel is considered "marine grade".
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): 1/4"
- Diameter (Dimension): 0.25"
- Thread Pitch: 28
- Length (Nominal): 3/8"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Socket Head Cap Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Cylindrical Head
- Drive Style: Hex Socket Drive
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Drive Style Hex Socket Drive
Head Style Cylindrical Head
Category Socket Head Cap Screws
System of Measurement US Units
Material AISI 316 Stainless Steel
Coating Process Uncoated