- Penta bolts have a five-sided pentagon-shaped head offering a minimum level of tamper-resistance.
- Penta head bolts are commonly used to secure ground lids and manhole covers.
- Type 304 stainless steel is defined as a Chromium-Nickel austenitic alloy.
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): 1/2"
- Thread Pitch: 13
- Length (Nominal): 1-1/2"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Penta Bolts
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Penta Head
- Drive Style: Tamper-Resistant External Pentagon Drive
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)
- Coating: Uncoated
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Drive Style Tamper-Resistant External Pentagon Drive
Category Penta Bolts
Material AISI 304 Stainless Steel (18-8)
Coating Process Uncoated
System of Measurement US Units
Head Style Penta Head