- Heavy hex bolts have heads that are wider across flats and higher than standard hex bolts.
- B7 is a heat-treated chromium-molybdenum alloy steel with a minimum tensile strength of 100ksi.
- ASTM A193 are high strength bolts for high temperature, high pressure or other special applications.
- Diameter (Nominal): 1-1/4"
- Thread Pitch: 7
- Diameter (Dimension): 1.25"
- Length (Nominal): 7"
- Thread Length (Minimum): 3"
- Across Flats (Basic): 2"
- Across Flats (Minimum): 1.938"
- Across Flats (Maximum): 2.000"
- Head Height, Overall: 27/32"
- Head Height, Overall (Minimum): 0.749"
- Head Height, Overall (Maximum): 0.876"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Hex Bolts, Heavy
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Hex Head
- Drive Style: External Hex Drive
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Steel
- Material Grade: Grade B7 Alloy Steel
- Material Processes: Heat Treated
- Coating: Uncoated
- Standards and Specifications: ASTM A193
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Standards and Specifications ASTM A193
Head Style Hex Head
Coating Process Uncoated
Material Grade B7 Alloy Steel
Drive Style External Hex Drive
System of Measurement US Units
Category Hex Bolts, Heavy