- Machine screws are designed for applications with a pre-tapped hole or mated to a threaded nut.
- Type 316 stainless steel is considered "marine grade".
- Stainless steel significantly improves resistance to tarnishing or corrosion.
- Diameter (Nominal): #8
- Diameter (Dimension): 0.1562"
- Thread Pitch: 32
- Length (Nominal): 1-1/2"
- Thread Length (Minimum): 1.5"
- Product Class: Externally Threaded Fasteners
- Order: Machine Thread Fasteners
- Category: Machine Screws
- System of Measurement: US Units
- Brand: Aspen Fasteners®
- Head Style: Truss Head
- Drive Style: Cruciform Recess Drive
- Drive Detail: Phillips Type H
- Thread Length: Full Thread
- Thread Direction: Right-Hand Thread
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Material Grade: AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- Coating: Uncoated
- NB: Product images are copyrighted artistic representations which may not reflect the product's exact appearance, proportions and/or relative dimensions.
Coating Process Uncoated
Drive Style Cruciform Recess Drive
System of Measurement US Units
Category Machine Screws
Head Style Truss Head
Material AISI 316 Stainless Steel